The HEAT MELTDOWN 90 Day Challenge!!!
It's that time of year again!! The time when we are all ready to make BIG changes and transform into the best version of ourselves possible. And, this year, HEAT is going to give you a little motivation to do just that…. actually, we’ll be giving you A LOT of motivation with a 90 day challenge and a prize pack valued at over $1,100!
We have put together one Grand Prize sponsored by Kara Marie Boudoir, Outdoor Voices, Path Salon, Sway, and Rollertek, all to go to the ONE grand prize winner that undergoes the most amazing 90 DAY TRANSFORMATION!
How do I win?
We'll be looking for an overall body composition transformation, which will be measured by weight and body fat percentage, and seen through "before and after" photos.
Who can enter?
Anyone that trains here at HEAT! Whether with a personal trainer, or taking bootcamps, you just need to workout here during the 90 day period.
How do I enter?
1) Email your before pics to Sarah@heatbootcamp.com on February 1st. Front, back, and side profile. These shots need to be full body, with a light wall in the background, and you'll want to wear as little form fitting clothing as you are comfortable in. These pics can be taken at home, or you can have one of us at HEAT take them for you. They will not be used in any public form without your direct consent.
2) Come to the HEAT studio Saturday, Feb. 4th, from 8 am to 12 pm to have your weight and body fat percentage measured.
3) Work your hardest to change your body composition during February, March, and April.
4) Come back to the HEAT studio on Saturday, April 29th, from 8 am to 12 pm to have your weight body fat percentage re-measured.
5) Email your after pics, same as the before, to Sarah@heatbootcamp.com, and tell us how you transformed by April 30th.
Judging will be done by your very own HEAT staff. Team HEAT is going to take into consideration how much you have changed your body composition, and the difference in your "before and after" pics.
This HEAT MELTDOWN Challenge is the perfect way to stay motivated through the early part of this year... and the Grand Prize ain't too shabby neither!
Here are some samples of the 3 shots you'll need to send in for your "before and afters". (These are Tanya's after pics. 😉 )